Under the initiative of Apollonia, of the papermill Lana and of the sociocultural center of the Escale, the Papier en fête festival took place in Robertsau, Strasbourg, for the second year in a row. During the day, there were many events, including activities and exhibitions focused on the medium of paper.
OPENING OF L’ESCALE
– Workshops: Hats parade – Screen printing workshop – Paper flowers and jewels creation – Lantern creation – Notebook creation – Calligraphy workshop – Flowers and birds origamis – Garden-paper creation
OPENING OF LANA
– Open house of the paper mill – Visit
– Opening of the exhibition about books of artists by Catherine Gangloff and Michel Dejean in the new factory shop
– Saxophone and bass duo by Georges Herquel and André Dubs
Wandering Papier en fête
LIEU D’EUROPE AND KARTIER NORD
– Conference about paper by Pierre Marc De Biasi
– Exhibition by Jean-Baptiste De France and continuous origami workshop
– Exhibition by Mireya Samper at Apollonia
– Live show by New Balkan Express and closing of the event in the Apollonia Garden.