It is almost the end of the year and we want to celebrate it with you. Come see us in Apollonia to discover or rediscover our exhibitions and also the slovenian culture with the tasting of typical cakes and hot drinks!
Wednesday, 6th of December 2017 – Slovenian art and culture
- The gardenWalk footpath from the artists Brane Zorman and Irena Pivka’s is still open as well as the exhibition “.Entry Point” of the collectiv BridA.
- Slovenian stories and legends.
- Culinary Slovenian speciality tasting including the famous Potica and hot drinks.
- History of St. Nichola’s Day in Slovenia.
Activity from 4pm to 7pm at Apollonia.
Wednesday, 13th of December, 2017 – Story Time by Esther Helmlinger
- Come and listen to H.C Andersen’s wonderful taleThe Snow Queen performed by Esther Helmlinger.
These readings will be followed by a snack: cakes, hot chocolate, mulled wine.
Activity from 4pm to 6pm at Apollonia.
Wednesday, 20th of December 2017 – Culinary and creative workshop
- Baking of delicious Bredele! (Traditionnel Alsatian christmas biscuits). Feel free to bring your own cookie cutters and food decoration.
- Create your own greeting cards. (Paper generously offered by LANA (Robertsau) paper mill.
- Hot drinks for all participants.
Activity from 3pm to 5pm at Apollonia.
All activities will take place in Apollonia’s premises, 23, rue Boecklin 67000 Strasbourg.
Free admission except for the culinary workshop on Wednesday 20th of December, where a small contribution of € 2 per family will be expected.