Born in Nicosia. Lives and woks in Nicosia.
Studied Fine Arts at Wimbledon School of Art, St. Martins School of Art, Pratt New York, and New York University Doctorate Program.
In 2023, Klitsa Antoniou wanted to produce, with the participation of Cypriot citizens, an immersive outdoor hut created from the burnt elements of the great Cypriot fire of 2021. This work takes the form of an installation in the public space, animated by a system that imitates the sound of rain.
She has ten solo exhibitions in counties such as Cyprus, United States, Finland, and China.
Most important international participations :
- Boarders, Goyang Sculpture Park, South Korea, Tempus Arti Triennial, Belgium, Zhenzhou Sculpture Exhibition, China,
- Road/Route PAAF, Pocheon, South Korea, Somatopia: Mapping Sites, Sitting Bodies, Hellenic Center, London, A View to the Mediterranean Sea, Herzliya, Israel, Lulea Biennale, Sweden,
- Terra Vita Xiamen,
- Biennale of Jeollabuk in South Korea,
- “OPEN 2002” Venice,
- Cairo Biennial,
- “De-Core-Instanz: Deconstruction, Installation, Orensanz” New York,
- “Six workshops in Sarajevo” Rome,
- Biennale of Young Artists Cable Factory Helsinki
- Biennale of Young Artists Turin,
- Biennale of Young Artists, Rijeka. She is the co-founder of the Artrageous Group.